9 Stocks Added to CryptoPulse Sectors Radar

January 22, 2022

Cryptocurrencies: Daily Update


For those of you that have already been using our proprietary CryptoPulse Sectors Radar, you’re already aware of countless opportunities to get exposure to the booming crypto/blockchain industry without having to buy actual cryptocurrencies. 

Today we’ve added 9 new stock tickers to our radar for you to check out and potentially consider for your own discretionary trading!

Here’s what we’ve added:


Accenture (ACN) [Emerging Blockchain Tech] - A leader in the blockchain services space, Accenture is working to connect businesses through developing blockchain applications in order to facilitate cross-team work and communication.

“Accenture Blockchain and Multiparty Systems specializes in supply chain, digital identify and financial services. In each of these domains, we have built incredible foundational capabilities, confirmed proofs of value, and helped business ecosystems implement the first wave of multiparty systems” - Accenture

Global X Blockchain ETF (BKCH) [Blockchain ETF] - This ETF is heavily weighted in the mining space, with top holdings including other symbols you’ll find on our Sector’s radar such as RIOT, MARA, and CAN

Global X ETF Holdings

BIT Mining (BTCM) [Crypto Mining] - This is another quickly growing cryptocurrency mining company and is one that I am excited to include on our radar as Bit Mining has begun constructing a major data center in Ohio (my home state!). The company also owns the domain for BTC.com which provides mining services for several different cryptocurrencies.

BIT Mining

Core Scientific (CORZ) [Blockchain Technology] - This ticker became publicly tradeable on Nasdaq today! Core Scientific is developing and building clean blockchain infrastructure for miners, validators, and other institutional services.

“We design, own, and operate best-in-class facilities and electrical infrastructure with the goal of enabling a more sustainable digital world. Our industry-leading designs allow our hosting customers and self-mining fleet to maximize hashrate, extend equipment life and minimize downtime.” - Core Scientific

Customers Bank (CUBI) [Blockchain Technology] - The launch of Customers Bank Instant Token (CBIT™) is aimed to allow for institutional crypto businesses to use for instant settlement of fiat currency liabilities. CBIT is a 1:1 US Dollar stablecoin.

Customers Bank

BlockQuarry (ISWH) [Crypto Mining] - Based out of Reno, Nevada. Blockquarry was previously known as ISW Holdings Inc. until last August, and is operating mining and hosting services.


Palantir (PLTR) [Blockchain Technology] - Palantir was co-founded by Peter Thiel with the aim of providing anti-fraud services, and has the US Government as its largest client. 

Outside of roughly 60% of Palantir’s business being specific towards government research and insight, the other 40% is made up of commercial business activities. Palantir launched Foundry for Crypto in late November 2021 with the objective of using previously established data integrations for institutional use by companies building in the crypto/blockchain space.


VMware (VMW) [Blockchain Technology] - VMware is developing its own blockchain-based platform to be used for Financial Service Infrastructure, Supply Chain optimization, and even the Healthcare industry.

“VMware Blockchain is the digital foundation that helps you run business-critical, multi-party applications.” - VMware

As this space continues to develop, we will monitor the market for any new crypto/blockchain opportunities that may become available. In the meantime, if there is a symbol that isn’t featured on our radar that you think should be then please let us know!

**If we discussed a cryptocurrency that you would like to trade but isn’t offered on your current crypto exchange, please see coinmarketcap.com in order to view a profile on any tradable cryptocurrency, as well as a list of exchanges that do offer the coin for trading.**

To track our CryptoPulse Quant trading strategy or use our crypto tools and resources, please check everything out here:

“*” Simply click a ‘symbols’ to see an interactive chart